

Here is my current bag it is a Vera Bradley that I got for my 30th birthday. So yes this cute tote cost me zero.(My favorite kind of purse) It was actually a different pattern that my friend's husband suggested she get, but after we discussed it we came to the conclusion she should have gone with her gut and got this one, her personal choice. So I went back and got this one, not that other pattern wasn't cute. Although I was very tempted to come home with both purses along with matching wallet, coin purse etc. William was glad I found some self control.
The contents in my purse:
checkbook
wallet
coin purse
lip stick pouch( which is funny because I rarely reapply lipstick, I put it on when I leave the house and whatever happens happens. )
juice box for me if my blood sugar is low
hand sanitizer
keys
Gucci prescription sunglasses that I adore
coupon for diapers and wipes at Babies R Us because it's been almost two and a half weeks and the twins have burned through 108 of the 128 diapers
list to remind me to get those things(don't ask)
So this was Lauren's idea and I really love the idea.
So here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! 2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling
here. (Whatever! Judge all you want! Purses are necessities like food and water!) And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to
this post so people know why you are posting
pictures of your bag.
this post so people know why you are posting
pictures of your bag.
1 comment:
I love that the juice box is for you and not your children!
Post a Comment